Alberto Massimo joins Pilko with 25 years experience in international Occupational Health and Safety and Fire Protection. He has held various positions in project and design support. His most recent position was with CSL Behring, Lengnau where he was responsible for setting up a new safety organization according to EKAS 6508, which resulted in Ca. 2 M worked hours without reportable LTI accidents. Alberto had HSE support for project and construction management, HSE concepts, audits for the following construction projects:
- M+W Group Stuttgart, D – Specialistic Support for the HSE Direction Central Europe performing HSE Audits of construction project in CH and D.
- Dr. Dunner AG, Immensee, CH – Construction of a new production plant.
- BASF, Ludwigshafen, D – Construction Safety supervisor during the construction of a new production facility.
- Lonza AG, Visp, CH – Construction for a new manufacturing and office building.
- Quotient Suisse SA, Eysins, CH – Conversion of a production plant and warehouse during operation.
- AniMedica, Senden, D – Construction of a new production facility.
- Chemische Fabrik Berg, Bitterfeld, D – Construction of a new production plant and warehouse.
- Herz-und Diabeteszentrum NRW, Bad Oeynhausen – Construction of a new cyclotron.
- Klinikum Rechts der Isar, Munchen, D – Conversion of a hospital pharmacy during operation.
- Various clients (Health care, food industry, metal and wood processing industry, construction, municipalities, professional associations)
Alberto has a M. Sc. In Mechanical Engineering, Postgraduate business studies. He is fluent in English, French and German and is native Italian. He has memberships with SGAS – Swiss Association for Occupational Safety and VDSI – Association for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (D).
Alberto lives in Switzerland and is married with two children. He is a diving instructor and enjoys hiking, skiing, mountain biking and photography.