Eric A. Raymond joins Pilko with 42+ years of energy experience. Eric retired from Williams as Director of Operations, Princeton Division where he oversaw the safe and reliable operations of the gas transmission facilities located within PA, NY, NJ and MD. This includes (17) compressor stations, (1) LNG Plant, (72) Compressors including gas turbines, recips and electric units for a total of 700,000 HP and almost 2,000 miles of gas transmission pipeline. He was also responsible for overseeing a $50MM expense budget and capital projects ranging from $50MM to $500 MM per year. Also at Williams, Eric filled the roles of:
- Operations Manager – Eastern Interstates, North New Jersey – Responsible for the safe and reliable operations of the North New Jersey operating area.
- Operations Manager and Technical Support/Pipeline Integrity – Gulf East- Palmetto Area – Providing Technical Support functions and overseeing Pipeline Integrity initiative for WGP – Transco/Gulfstream facilities within the Gulf East Franchise Area.
- Operations Specialist – Assisting District Manager and Director in coordinating Field Operations.
- Specialty – (WGP-Gulfstream, Palmetto, FL) – Responsible for the safe and reliable operation of high-pressure natural gas transmission facilities.
Earlier in his career, Eric held technical positions at Duke Energy (Spectra) Gas Transmission for 5 years responsible for many facets of the operations such as:
- Operations Supervisor – (Duke Energy, Boston, MA) – Responsible for the Technical Services Group for the Boston Division.
- Tech. Specialists – (Duke Energy, Boston, MA) Team Lead – Supporting (20) Measurement Technicians across the Boston Division which covered from the PA border to Canada.
- Tech Services Superintendent – (Algonquin Gas, Meriden, CT) – Responsible for the Technical services group for the Meriden, CT District which covered CT, RI and parts of NY.
- Senior Measurement Tech. – (Algonquin Gas, Norwich, CT) – Responsible for the operation and maintenance of (12) city gate stations, including meters, regulators, heaters and instrumentation.
Eric’s career began at Norwich Department of Public Utilities in Connecticut where he spent 7 years in roles such as Gas Plant Operator, Gas Production Mechanic and Gas Production Foreman.
Eric received his B.S., Business Management from Colorado State University.