Pilko & Associates is the industry leading Operational/Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) risk advisory firm to corporate officers and boards in the Energy and Chemical industries. The combination of our sector-focus, world-class advisors and intellectual property makes us unique in helping clients mitigate catastrophic risk, identify acquisition/divestiture/integration challenges, and achieve operational excellence and efficiency. Our global experience and strategic perspective is derived from assignments in 59 countries with over $600 billion in M&A deal value.
Our value comes from anticipating and keeping pace with our clients’ evolving needs and by continually identifying and leveraging industry best practices. Our clients are senior executives, who value our real-world executive and operating expertise including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Teams and Business Development Executives: We assess material risks and provide negotiating strategies to ensure successful merger, acquisition, JV formation and divestitures.
- Operating and Manufacturing Executives: We optimize clients’ business performance by leveraging our proven, proprietary 8IGHT DRIVERS® approach.
- Board of Directors: We strengthen boards’ ability to govern through strategic risk and opportunity assessments enabling the design and implementation of “fit for purpose” mitigation plans.
As the only global consulting firm to specialize in Operational / EHS risks in the energy and chemical industries, we continue to build our reputation on providing actionable results, innovative solutions and, ultimately, peace of mind delivered by a global advisory team which averages more than 38 years of real-world, operational experience. As information, regulations and trends move at a staggering pace, we remain committed to thought leadership by providing clients with the most current insights and perspectives through our global Transactions Roundtables and Governance Forums.
- Who you see is who you get. Our team consists of highly qualified, deeply experienced professionals with real-world operating and industry experience related to Operational/EHS Risk Management.
- Relentless focus on client results. We measure our success by how well our clients meet their business objectives and achieve and overall productivity improvement.
- Strategic advice, not technical jargon. Our advisors are grounded in fundamentals but can translate the details into clear, direct and practical recommendations.
- Partners and advisors, not just project managers. We work exceptionally well with all levels of management from floor-level supervisors to plant managers and operations executives.
- International perspective combined with local expertise. We have served our clients in over 59 countries. We have advisors in 32 countries spread across six continents. We are where you need us to be.